Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

LOOK UP OUR REDEEMER IS NEAR

If you and I have been redeemed [purchased by the Blood of Jesus] by our surrender to the Lordship of Jesus we must stay ready to "go". We do this by sharing our [born again] testimony as often as allowed. By being very obedient to the Holy Spirit within us. By reading God's Word in a disciplined way with the help of the Holy Spirit. By loving everyone standing in front of us [this may be the most difficult]. By making sure our true treasure is up in Heaven and the few valuables we have now are God's to use or give away. When we lay our heads down on our pillows we shouldn't be guilty of un-forgiveness to anyone. It's sure the most important thing to Jesus. If you recall, He told His disciples they [must] forgive one another not 7 just times but 70 times 7 or "forever". I forgave the murderers who killed my brother with a bomb leaving his wife with four children to raise. The explosion near my dad left him a cripple for 6 months. He just lay on a couch and wept. So, please don't tell me you can't forgive someone. You can tell me and God, "I don't want to forgive them". He understands but that's all. You have just told Him you won't obey Him in Heaven, sealing your fate to darkness in a lake of fire that won't consume you. Do you recall it was prepared for the devil and his demonic angels not you and me? Right now you [must] surrender to Jesus or realize you are without any hope. You know this is true, right? Please surrender now, not tomorrow. "Today is the day of salvation." I love you folks. Please pray more for me. I have a big day tomorrow, signing and more. Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment