Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

EMERSED INTO JESUS CHRIST


Bookmark and Share
EMERSED INTO JESUS CHRIST

Have you been baptized? Most have who claim to be Christians. But have you been baptized into Jesus Christ? Here lies the problem as to why folks are not walking in the Spirit. I would bet that the majority of folks who claim to be a child of God have never been adopted by Him. I base this on the evidence I see "in the world" of His influence changing others for Him.

Christianity is a life changing experience when we are baptized by Jesus. Most of the folks "hoping" they will go to heaven "one day" don't know the Lord and for good reason, they've been fed religion. Man is very creative and can take a verse or two and become an authority on God. Folks, Jesus said He made the Gospel simple to confound the wise. He knows and we don't, unless we hang upon every Word He's spoken.

On May 23rdin 1971 I received Jesus into my heart making me a brand new person in the sight of God. The wonderful experience of being forgiven and to have Jesus actually come inside me, by His Holy Spirit, hasn't left me. He had a plan for my life before I was born just like he had for each of us.Thank God for my wife who had an encounter with Jesus some 6 weeks before in our living room. What I saw in her is what I'd always wanted, a real intimate relationship with Jesus. The night He filled me He came to my bed and anointed me with the Holy Spirit so I could serve Him.Did you know, God is no respecter of persons, what He did for me He will do for anyone who will love Him with all of their heart, soul and mind? Does this describe you? If it does, go for it. There isn't anything more important than becoming born again and Spirit filled. God has an enormous amount for us to accomplish and every day we have less time to get it done.

Please call on me if you need help.

Luke 3:16, Acts 2:38, 8:16, 10:48, 13,5 and 22:16.In His Service,

Capt. Ben Marler captben61@gmail.com captben61.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment