Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

GOD HATES VIOLENCE



Bookmark and Share


GOD HATES VIOLENCE: He destroyed the world the first time with a flood due to violence. There's far more now and all over the world. America is a country where violent acts occur with such frequency we don't get upset anymore when we see it on TV. Muslims live and die with violence just as the Koran teaches. It isn't a "peaceful religion". We must pray for them; Jesus loves them like He does everyone
Our flesh being "sinful" is prone towards violence. Christians I know and respect would demonstrate it in a heart beat if pushed to the breaking point. We must die to this "old" nature and begin to live [in Jesus] who tells us to "turn the other cheek". I hope I can do it when pressed. Please pray for me. Be born again today....time is running out. Trust me Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment