Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WHAT'S HOLDING YOU BACK?

Many who call themselves Christians are not doing the "works" God prepared for them. Therefore they lack His Joy in their lives. He said, "I want my Joy to be your Joy". This can be changed very fast [if] we're willing to believe what Jesus says. We are more than conquerers over anything when we live in Him. Why? Well, didn't He win for us our eternal life with His sacrificial death on the cross? Did He not rise from the dead and by so doing proclaim God's love is extended to those who believe He did? Of course, so when we are [born again] of His Holy Spirit who now lives [in us] what in the world are we to fear? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Satan looks for weaknesses and it seems all of us have at least one or more. I suspect he uses our "fear" [of most anything] against us like a robber who steals our belongings. If you are one who says, "I'm claustophobic" aren't you permitting the devil to keep you in his power? You bet, and today you can be set free. Go for it! The Bible tells us to resist the devil and he will flee from us. Are you willing to do that? Isn't Jesus Greater, who is in us [after being born again], than all the devils Satan has? Of course! So, the next time you are fearful about ANYTHING stand your ground in Jesus. Tell this hateful and disarming [spirit of fear] to go where Jesus sends you and go FAST. Trust me, it will go for God's holy angels will see to it. I love you folks. Please cover me in prayer for soon I will be lifting Jesus above my head where He will draw all men [women too] to Himself. Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment