Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2013

THE REST OF MY LIFE

THE REST OF MY LIFE One thing for sure it won't end here on earth. I wish every person who is struggling would take these Words from Jesus seriously. "I Am the Resurrection and the Life. He who believes in Me, even if he die, yet shall he live. Whoever [lives and believes in Me] shall never die." So, when will my life end, NEVER. I look forward to being in the Presence of my Almighty God who created me and everything else too. The promises He makes are GOLDEN and to be ours they must be accepted by the simple faith He placed in us at conception. TRUST ME: Nothing He gives us is more valuable than our faith. I bet you don't think of it that way [YET] but please allow me to persuade you. In Hebrews 11 "God's faith chapter" we can see [especially in verse 6] how important it is TO HIM. He says, "For without faith, man can not please God for we must believe that He is, and He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." Did you notice the two things within in the verse; one, we must believe He exists and two, we must diligently seek [after] Him. If we're unwilling to do these two things how can we expect Him to say to us, "Well done my good and faithful servant, enter now into the Joy of your Master"? We shouldn't for He's being very specific with us. So, let's get with His Program OK? Let's begin to live each moment as if we can [see with our eyes] Jesus standing in the room with us [or outside] if there's where we are for He's there by His Spirit. Now, we should make it our business to gain faith daily and there's only one way, from the scriptures. I'M CONVINCED: More folks weaken their faith "by studying" the Bible than by any other way. I think my faith is strong, but like everyone else it could be a heap stronger. Mine got this way with a daily discipline of reading the scriptures [for decades]after asking the Holy Spirit to teach me. Why not try this way yourself. You have nothing to lose at all but a mushy faith. I love you folks. Please pray more for me. I sure need it by the tons.

No comments:

Post a Comment