Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

The Whole Bloody Truth

You and I have only one way to Heaven and it is through the Blood of Jesus. I don’t care what denomination you cling to or support. Unless you are washed in the Blood of Jesus you are polluted with sin. I would bet the vast majority who read this message are unaware they are headed towards hell. This horrible place was made for the devil and his unholy angels who rebelled against God. You might think of sin that way too. We have all broken God’s laws as revealed in the Bible. We are born sinners in that we have a propensity to sin. Watch a child demand their toy from another and you can see it at work. We too are born selfish and that is the absolute opposite of God.

Now please understand this above all else, we are not going to Heaven because we are “good” or have done good things. There isn’t anything we can do to remove the stench of sin except one thing, die to self. You and I can’t do this apart from the Cross where Jesus died for us. If you want to try you will be lost with all the others who refuse to believe that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

Anything outside of Jesus is death and I’m not speaking of dying. I’m speaking of eternal death where God will condemn sinners and have angels cast them into hell fire. All of this is in the Bible but few read it and are ignorant of what the Lord has said. This message will alert you to the Truth and will encourage you to begin a daily discipline of reading from the Bible. He says, “Faith comes from reading and hearing the Words of Jesus.” “Without faith man [or woman] can not please God for we must believe He Is and that He Is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.“

If I could use my pistol to get folks saved I would do it for I know billions are going to spend eternity in hell and with me threatening them they might have a change of mind for Jesus. This won’t work and I know it, so what I do is do my best to love folks the way God loves me. If this gets their attention I tell them my testimony. I was very bad [at least in my mind] and know what it means to receive Amazing Grace. For a little while longer God is going to bestow it upon repentant sinners. Then a world wide shock will occur. God is going to take the born again Christians up to meet Jesus in the air. Please read 1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18 so you can see it for yourself. Those in greatest shock are those who have sat in church buildings all their life but were never born again. This means they never received the Holy Spirit inside them. He couldn’t come until they repented and surrendered their lives to Jesus. He doesn’t come inside us to argue. He comes inside to give us a brand new life that is “Christ like”. This isn’t impossible for God is within us now and He is able to do anything. Some of the most horrible people in the world repented and have been filled. If you think you are too bad for the Lord you are exactly who He is looking for.

Many who will be lost are “proud of their religion” and are willing to tell you all about it. Those who are God’s own are proud of Jesus and His victory at Calvary for them. They are “Christ focused” and willingly give themselves to the Holy Spirit to use anyway He wants. He pays them with a joy that is unavailable anywhere else. Once we taste it we want more and more for it has becomes our strength. I didn’t have this joy until I was almost 33 years old, all the while I was in church every time the doors opened and many times I was opening them.

Here is a shocking truth for you. At this time we can be added to God’s family by our total trust in Jesus and His finished work on the cross in our “personal” behalf. After the rapture those who are added to the family of God will pay with their own blood too. Read the Book of Revelations and you will see this. There is a world wide religion that is growing daily, many added from within our prisons, that will willingly kill you for your Christian testimony. Muslims will only be following the Koran and will be largely incensed at the departure of the born again Christians. They will take out their fury on those who are brave enough to say they believe in Jesus. It’s up to us whether or not we want Jesus in our life now or become martyrs.

I made my decision nearly forty years ago and have labored hard in the Lord trying to bring many to Him. I’ve cast the Gospel seed widely but only the Father can bring it to growth. I can’t over stress the importance of submitting yourself to Jesus and not just for you but your family too. “Today is the day of salvation.” If you want more help from me, please ask.

In His Service,

Capt. Ben Marler


captben61@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment