Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

THE ULTIMATE COMMANDER IN CHIEF


Bookmark and Share

THE ULTIMATE COMMANDER IN CHIEF

As an American I’m very grateful to our military and will not pass one without telling them how much I appreciate their service. I couldn’t do this with the present Commander in Chief for I don’t see him as a patriot. He has followed a well laid out plan to disarm America and will accomplish it if God Himself doesn’t intervene. I lived through WW2, Korea, Viet Nam and countless other wars and conflicts and have never been so discouraged by the leadership. Having read the Bible I know there is an end time coming and it can’t be too far away. Just this morning I read Mark 13 where Jesus tells of what the conditions will be like and we must be prepared.

This message should do that for you and whoever you might share it. Jesus is coming on a white horse with all His Kingly Glory to rid the world of all that’s hateful. Many don’t want to read the Book of Revelations and it’s a shame for in the last three chapters we can see Heaven displayed for those who choose to follow Jesus. It will also reveal who isn’t going to be there. Please notice the “gay” folks are included. We must warn the lost to repent and seek God’s face while they can. When He comes the angels will separate His from those who have chosen the world and the devil.

The word Lord is very important today and we must understand it means a lot more than leader. It is the perhaps the most used term for God in the Bible. In Romans 10: 9-10 we can see that Jesus must be proclaimed “our” Lord to be saved. If you haven’t surrendered to Him see yourself standing on very thin ice. If you have then see yourself dancing before Him on the streets of pure gold with millions like yourself. Jesus warned that only a few would be saved. The majority will not enter through the door [Himself] not because they wouldn’t if they met Him but because we have become apathetic about the command to take the Gospel to the ends of the earth.

If you are refusing to acknowledge Him when you can how can you say He’s my Lord? You can’t and if you’re wise you will memorize Mark 8:38.

For whoever is ashamed [here and now] of Me and My words in this adulterous (unfaithful) and [preeminently] sinful generation, of him will the Son of Man also be ashamed when He comes in the glory (splendor and majesty) of His Father with the holy angels. Amplified Bible

Can you see the warning God is giving to us? If you can’t I feel for you. Please don’t think for even a second that you aren’t an evangelist. If you were you would be out bringing the lost to Christ by the droves. If you have received the New Birth [Born Again] you have a testimony. This includes your state of mind when the Lord confronted you with your sins

. How you were impacted by it and what you did following. I’ve heard a lot of testimonies and would willingly walk a mile to hear a real one. I’m so inspired by the story folks tell of how they came to know Jesus as their Lord. In most cases it happened when they were young [Thank you Baptist] but for others like myself it was later in life. I was nearly 33 even though I had spent my life “in church”.
A conversion “experience” is the one thing that‘s common within them. Please don’t let anyone tell you that a baby being born doesn’t experience a huge change in it’s life. It has left a warm and comfortable place to where folks start messing with it and they don’t like it. For us who experience the New Birth it’s the opposite experience. We have left a world of anxiety and fear to one of total exhilaration. I can remember “my day” some 39 plus years ago if it happened yesterday. Tears poured as the Holy Spirit washed out my filthy heart. When my pastor led me in prayer and I asked Jesus to forgive me I felt [actually felt] guilt leave like it was as heavy as a VW.

Then when I asked the Lord Jesus to enter my heart I “experienced” a joy that has remained constant during all these years. Let me assure you I’ve needed “the peace the passes all understanding”. Jesus lives in my heart and also in the hearts of all who have been adopted by God. We are assured of our Salvation and live in His victory over the devil. We can resist Satan “in Jesus’ Name” and he will promptly flee from us. I’ve had this happen a number of times. Satan isn’t afraid of me but he sure is afraid of Jesus.

Satan knows Jesus is the Ultimate Commander in Chief. He is Almighty God in flesh not human flesh anymore but in His Glorified Flesh. Many years ago He appeared to me in a dream. I couldn’t see His Face but I could see the outline of His Body. His torso is much larger than ours but so gentle. As He brushed the ball of His foot against my lips energy flowed like electricity against them. I thought He was healing my vocal cords [I have a speech impediment] but instead He said, “DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.” If you hear this, get busy sharing your testimony.

In His Service,

Capt. Ben Marler

captben61@yahoo.com captben61.blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment