Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Testimony of Burnett Smith and E J Smith

Bookmark and Share


Athena, These two are some of my favorite folks on the planet...love you tons

Testimony of Burnett Smith and E J Smith
E. J. and I had been going to church pretty regular for some time. We would go to Revivals at most of the local churches. One night at a revival I felt I needed to make a commitment but wouldn’t go forward because I wanted E.J. to go with me. I could not sleep that night. I cried into that night and the next day. I wanted so much to be saved. We still went to church on Sunday.

E. J. took pneumonia and he thought he was near death. While he was in the hospital and could only look up. He realized he needed a Savior. As soon as he got out of the hospital we went back to church. When Brother Jerry gave the invitation that night, E. J. did not tell me what he was going to do, but looked at me and said are you ready? I said, YES!

We almost ran down the isle that night. We both asked Jesus to forgive us our sins. Praise God, I have the Holy Spirit living in me. We were baptized or born again on June 22, 1986.

I love testimonies and would walk a mile to hear a good one like Burnett’s. If you are under conviction by the Holy Spirit please do as they did. Ask God to forgive you and receive His Holy Spirit into your heart. E. J. is now in Paradise with his Jesus. Burnett has all the peace she needs to know she will join him there.

I love these folks and will dance with them on the streets of gold one fine day. Would you like to be with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment