Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2012

FREEDOM FROM SATAN'S POWER

If you are addicted or one who goes around angry or upset the devil is in the middle of it. Laugh if you want but I've experienced some of his dirty work and I'm going to share how I was able to be free.
God has convinced me many times that I'm His adopted son. I'm not a sinner saved by grace or some other kind of nonsense. I'm a brand new creation for by repenting and receiving the Holy Spirit of Jesus inside me my name is in the Book of Life.
When the devil or one of his evil unclean spirits shows up I tell them or him to go FAST IN JESUS NAME.
In a crystal clear dream I had a direct confrontation with Satan himself [believe it or not]. I wrote up the account in a message THE BLACK TASSEL.
As he threatened me I told him you can't hurt me for I'm a child of God, I'm born again, I've been washed in the Blood of Jesus etc. He disappeared in a flash and I awoke.
For a long time I lay upon my pillow thanking Jesus for dying for me and how much I loved him for suffering so much.
You see, I knew who I was IN JESUS and like the members of Noah's family in the ark I was protected and so will you be [if] you know who you are in Jesus. We must be born again!
I love you folks, tons Please pray more.

No comments:

Post a Comment