Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2012

LIVING WITH HATE

LIVING WITH HATE: Folks if you're hating someone, please stop. The word hate really means, "I want you to die". We know that the Lord doesn't want us hating anyone. The animals that murdered my brother were candidates for my hatred, and for a while I may have, but God had plans for me and hating folks wasn't in it. He showed me that He was going to judge them. "Vengeance is Mine says the Lord, I will repay." He means it too. So, after I became a born again Christian [41 years ago] I began to pray for them. Now: I do hate Satan and I hate Cancer too. I want them both dead. Satan will be tossed into the lake of fire and cancers can be killed now with cursing. [rev 19-22 amp] You may not believe it but that doesn't make it not true. When I pray for people who have cancer, I curse any and all cancers within their bodies. From time to time, when praying for an elderly person, the Holy Spirit leads me to curse any cancers that may be within them. I've discovered if I curse them in [Jesus Name], He will kill them. DIVORCE: The dissolution of a marriage, especially one with small children is so painful and destructive. Satan is near by and will encourage you to hate like never before in your life. NEVER FEAR: God can handle even this if you will go to Him on your knees. He knows it all so don't hold anything back, pour your heart out and let Him hold you. If you trust Him and give Him some time, He can do wonders, He should, HE'S ALMIGHTY GOD. Folks, fall in love with Jesus. I love you and need your prayers. I cherish each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment