Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2012

ALCOHOL WILL OWN YOU

ALCOHOL WILL OWN YOU: Serving God is near impossible if anything is your master. Nothing has been more detrimental to man's success as alcohol. I won't beat on this for any reasonable person will admit it with me. What God wants to do is to set folks free who is trapped by alcohol, drugs, immorality or laziness. If we fail to understand this there's a chance on Judgment Day we will suffer loss of our life. Consider what God desires for us and we'll make the right decision or should. God wants to come and live inside of us [strange as that may seem] and give us a brand new life. Satan our enemy wants the opposite. He is determined to destroy us and alcohol is his number one "drug". If you're one who "enjoys a cool one" he has you in his sights. If you are one who has a toddy or a shot at meals or elsewhere you are losing sight of the Big Prize. If you're one who is a steady customer for cases of bear or bottles of whisky I fear greatly for you. I know "Christians" who will condemn me for writing the above for they are off God's track to discipleship. They've become satisfied with the crumbs off of God's table when He wants them to "sit at table". I spent 2 years in a jail ministry and saw "some for whom Christ died caged like animals". One kill
ed a bar keep with a .357 magnum pistol that he didn't have when he went into the bar. He didn't know where it came from either. Alcohol had deadened him to the place he became a murderer. One time a drunk man pointed his pistol at me and pulled trigger at close range. Thank God he had emptied it inside his house before I arrived. No one has to drink unless drink is his or her master. I love you folks. Prepare for the return of Jesus and be sober when He comes. Please pray more for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment