Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2013

DO YOU HAVE ENEMIES: I hope you do

DO YOU HAVE ENEMIES: I hope you do! If you don't, consider your walk with Jesus. The closer you walk "in Him" doing the Father;s will the more enemies, whom you must love "extra special", will come at you. Jesus said we are to love our enemies for it's like placing burning coals on their heads. I'm assuming He means the Holy Spirit will bring them under conviction. I've seen Him do it and one day I placed here on face book how a relative came to me with tears flowing asking for forgivenss. What's so strange, I didn't know what he'd done, but Jesus did. He and some others had been making fun of me as I shared Jesus every day on our pier. What they didn't realize, they were offending the Lord. Are you willing to walk so close to Jesus you'll have enemies too? Do you recall Him saying, "Blessed are you when you are persecuted for My Names sake for great shall be your reward in Heaven." I bet Paul has a super great name for all of the Jewish Sanhedrin [minus a few] were against him. Notice, when you have enemies they're generally "professing to be Christians". However few will say they're a disciple of Jesus. I love you folks. Pray much more for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment