Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2013

DOES GOD REALLY MATTER IN AMERICA NOW

DOES GOD REALLY MATTER IN AMERICA NOW Of course He does in the "Bible Belt", but what about in the rest of the country? I have to wonder for abortions continue and mayhem continues everywhere. In some cites like Chicago and Detroit murder is a continous trail of blood and pain for many. Of course drugs are the main culprit, but why is it? Simple answer, people are turning to drugs to escape a daily life with out a relationship with Jesus. I include alcohol in this for our nation is awash in alcohol with all the problems it brings. MY ADVICE: You can choose to live for drugs and drink, which will in the end bring destruction, or you can choose Jesus and live with an eternal high. I've been involved in the Lord's business now for over 40 years and to be honest, it's getting more and more depressing. If just a few of His kids would take their "relationship with Jesus" to the darkness we would see an almost automatic change in America. Isn't this why we are still here after our conversion? I'd bet a lot few will like this message that I've been inspired to place here. Please take it very seriously. I love you folks. As you pray for America please include me. >

No comments:

Post a Comment