Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

HOW TO BE HAPPY IN AN UNHAPPY TIME

HOW TO BE HAPPY IN AN UNHAPPY TIME First of all happiness is always fleeting so if it comes enjoy it "fast". It can come and go in a few minutes so if you're wise, seek Joy instead. Spending money on a "want" instead of a "need" can guarantee unhappiness. JOY comes from the Lord [after] we obey Him. It's like remembering the day you were born again. This "experience" never goes away even when we're suffering. God planned it that way for He knows we who are His will face persecution and suffer. If you will [prayerfully] read the Book of Revelations you will see that many are beheaded [imagine that] in the end times. However, His promise is that they will reign with Him for 1,000 years here on earth before He replaces this present earth with a brand new one. Please check out 2 Peter to see it. At this moment I can assure you I'm definitely not happy due to shingles but I'm even far more unhappy because few seem to know they are lost in their sins. Unless Jesus lives in your heart, you are lost. Please read 1 John 5, or the five chapters in this incredibly important book and it will convince you, we must have Him. I Love you folks. I'm doing my part but that's all the Lord will permit me. Please pray more for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment